วันศุกร์ที่ 4 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2554

i'm thinking about you in the summer time

I have been enjoying the autonomy that's been on the rise in my office ever since my boss had the stroke last month. No pressure or that kind of awkward silence at work and our job has been running pretty smoothly. I also just passed the career evaluation test last Friday and it's already official that I will be promoted. Besides I'm looking forward to the trip to Germany quite a lot. Like I almost can't get it out of my head and already started counting down the days, just for the record hehe! Summer is also around the corner here. 33 degree celsious in the day time and around 28 by night falls. My boyfriend is pretty jealous. Still can't believe I'll be escaping the heat of Thai summer which is like my favourite time of every year to Germany! I know I'm going to have so much fun and a bucket loads of wonderful time with him though.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

13 ความคิดเห็น:

  1. very inspiring pics!!!!
    xoxo


    townofstyle.blogspot.com

    ตอบลบ
  2. Amazing photos!!! Thanks for sharing and for the inspiration!!!
    http://chiccastyle.blogspot.com/

    ตอบลบ
  3. What inspiring photos! Great post. Congrats on your promotion, too :)

    ตอบลบ
  4. Love this spread...everything I want to own/wear/rock for spring! Sorry to hear about your boss, but YAY for doing things your way! Just found your blog, great content!

    xo-Julie

    Haute Khuuture Blog

    ตอบลบ
  5. Beautiful photos. Where did the come from? She's wearing the prada oxfords and the new prada high heeled sandals, so this looks very recent. gorgeous.

    have fun in germany.

    ตอบลบ
  6. this is amazing!!

    xoxo

    G.

    http://giaa-fashion.blogspot.com

    ตอบลบ
  7. ไม่ระบุชื่อ25 มีนาคม 2554 เวลา 09:07

    Amazing pictures! I can imagine your work being more chilled out without the boss around, I always found when my old boss was out of the office surprisingly a lot more work got done, simply because the atmosphere was better! x

    ตอบลบ
  8. Love this editorial, so colorful and she is so animated! Thanks for sharing!

    Infinite Stylez

    ตอบลบ
  9. Great blog honey! Check mine at http://thanksgoshimawoman.blogspot.com/ and let e know what you think! xoxo

    ตอบลบ