That's the colour of my hair right now yes! I found this interesting hair colour product Liese Bubble Hair Colour at Watsons a month ago I think and I had been wanted to try it out on my hair. Prior to this, my hair was in, if I remember correctly, Freshlight's Melty Mocha. I was mulling it over for a while what colour I should go for this time between Platinum Beige or Marshmallow Brown. Thanks to my boyfriend he suggested brown would look better on me so I dyed my hair by myself about two days ago. It's absolutely easy to use because it's foamy and you can massage it through your hair completely evenly. Normally I have to use two doses because my hair is very long and thick. But for this product, one was already enough and that means I can save more money as well. I love the result. I think the colour is just perfect for summer. What do you think about it?
Foundation: Revlon Beyond Natural Foundation in Medium
Eyeshadow: OP Eyeshadow in Boogie Woogie, Charcoal Black and Ivory
Cheek: OP Blushon in Carnation and NARS Bronzer in Irresistiblement
Lips: Clinique Lipstick in Nude and Etude Dear Darling Roll Roll Gloss
your hair colour is amazing x
ตอบลบi think it looks lovely on you :)
ตอบลบmyblissisthisway.blogspot.com
The hair looks amazing :)
ตอบลบKiss,
sara
cute!
ตอบลบYou are so so pretty!
ตอบลบThe Flower Girl
thebohemiangoods.blogspot.com
eyes make up is great!
ตอบลบWelcome! Follow if you find my blog interesting and worth reading ;)
http://lamodamary.blogspot.com/
You look pretty dear :)
ตอบลบI love the color! You're so pretty :)
ตอบลบBeautiful!! Great blog- following you!
ตอบลบwww.lovelywanderlust.com
Lovely make up :D
ตอบลบAlla moda e con stile