วันเสาร์ที่ 25 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2554

Hua Hin

Last weekend I was on a breif holiday outside of Bangkok with my colleagues from the Department of Foreign Affairs. Tha place is called Hua Hin. It's kind of a resort town just about a few hours away from the capital. I don't really remember when was the last time I went there. Possibly when I was in high school which was sure a long ass time ago. It's great to go back there again. It's definitely changed a lot in a good way. The resort we stayed at was located right next to the beach. It was awesome. The staff was lovely and the food was night. Swimming in the ocean in the afternoon. By night we had a massive amount of seafood and sipped some wine by the beach underneath all the stars in the night sky.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

17 ความคิดเห็น:

  1. Oh wow it looks gorgeous! I love how green those everything is in the first picture :)
    xoxo
    Olivia

    ตอบลบ
  2. Bardzo serdecznie zapraszam na aukcję :

    http://allegro.pl/show_item.php?item=1687739149

    ตอบลบ
  3. The first picture looks like a lovely peacefull place..

    http://shinigami-u-openingmymind.blogspot.com/

    ตอบลบ
  4. Beautiful! Looks very calm and peaceful =)

    stop by!
    http://dreamingchiffon.blogspot.com

    ตอบลบ
  5. could do with being there right now! :) xx

    http://www.iletaitunefois.com.au/

    ตอบลบ
  6. beautiful photos!!


    stop by sometime<3
    http://passportglamour.blogspot.com

    ตอบลบ
  7. Love these photos - the location is so beautiful! :)
    http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

    ตอบลบ

  8. Cute post!!
    Love your blog so much.)))

    I need your help...
    In August I depart to Greece on two weeks. I don't want to sit there on one place, I want to look at all most beautiful places.
    You were sometime in Greece? If yes, that there it is necessary to look and where it is possible to make beautiful photos?

    Thanks for earlier.)

    ตอบลบ
  9. Your dog is so cute! =)

    http://pinchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

    ตอบลบ
  10. Wow. Beautiful images! Especially the one with the reflection on the pool of water.


    tacosandfreecandy.blogspot.com

    ตอบลบ
  11. lovely places !
    Oh my I can see you're from Thailand , beautiful country I went there in 2005 loved it !

    ☆ Letizia

    ตอบลบ