I spent three out of four days from the long weekend catching up with my good old friends from the university and high school. As time passes, our friendship has never changed. We shared many funny stories from the past, updates about our lives and what we have been doing and there was truly a major load of laughter in the air. I was extremely happy to see them again.
Me going to see my friends

My salad (tomato salsa and bacon bits are the best combination)

Spaghetti Carbonara I made for my mom and brother last Saturday
Hi! I like this post so much, you look really great! And this spaghetti Caronara look delicious!
ตอบลบIf you want come and visit my blog, and if you like, follow me!I'll be waiting for you!
http://cosamimetto.blogspot.com/
Hey !
ตอบลบYou're so cute!
like that little salad too!
☆ Letizia
your salad looks great! Ill have to try the bacon salsa combo soon!
ตอบลบGreat post! I love Spaghetti Carbonara!
ตอบลบThanks for your comment!
Kisses from Hong Kong,
Nicole
yummi!
ตอบลบ