วันเสาร์ที่ 20 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2554

my eating philosophy

Despite being 5'11" tall, weighing 121 lbs. and always being under the pressure of you shouldn't get 'too fat' thing from the present mainstream beauty standard, which in fact I don't really care about, all the time, I still love cooking and enjoy eating so much. Thanks to my metabolism which still works quite effectively for now. My boyfriend loves it that I don't feel guilty about eating sweet, fatty, full of carb food like some girls he knows, basically can eat anything he eats, and that I don't order salad but then steal the meat and fries from his dish hehe! The grilled bacon, cheesy pizza and chocolate donut may go straight to my hips but I know I can make up for that with some healthy meal and moderate amount of exercise later. I mean come on, we're supposed to eat at least three times a day, so why not enjoying it right?

Butadon or Japanese pork bowl I made last week

Photobucket

My favourite recipe for spaghetti with ham, onions, tomatoes and basil leaves

Photobucket

Contrasto donut which is also my favourite yummm!

Photobucket

16 ความคิดเห็น:

  1. you are so right! I wish my metabolism would agree with that though! haha
    Those pictures made me hungry hahaha x

    ตอบลบ
  2. The photos are making me hungry haha, the food looks so so good :)
    http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

    ตอบลบ
  3. Yummy, yummy food..I'd like to try that first dish.

    ตอบลบ
  4. Yummy, beautiful photos! :)

    http://liberty-walk-sara.blogspot.com/

    ตอบลบ
  5. everything looks delicious! life is too short to not enjoy all the delicious food! xx

    ตอบลบ
  6. it looks to good--especially the donut !


    ☆ Letizia
    www.letiziabarcelona.com

    ตอบลบ
  7. ไม่ระบุชื่อ24 สิงหาคม 2554 เวลา 21:26

    yum!
    absolutely wonderful! you’ve got a gorgeous blog, and i’m so glad i’ve stumbled across it for my first time! i hope you’ll come visit COSMICaroline for a Nashville-based source of inspiration for fashion, music, and art! keep up the awesome work!

    -COSMICaroline
    www.COSMICaroline.com

    ตอบลบ
  8. yumm.. the food looks so good! I've eaten a lot of junkfood my whole life.. but since a couple of months I actually gained weight.. I never did! so that kind of weirded me out. So I started eating more healthy and exercise more. I appreciate yummy food now even more.

    ตอบลบ
  9. ohh this is amazing.. YUM. I wanna taste:) p.s. If you haven’t already.. I entered a blogger contest and I really need you to 'like' my picture.. it only takes a second. And the contest only runs until today (Friday) 3pm GMT (+1)! I'd really appreciated. here is an explanation: http://cyliaaaa.blogspot.com/2011/09/tag.html

    ตอบลบ
  10. wow! you're so good at cooking, these dishes look SUPER extraordinary and delicoious! I'd love to taste them! Please give us recipes :)

    By the way, I've just found your blog and I have to say that I'm really happy that I did it :) your style is so chic! and your photos also..so I just wonder..if we could follow each other.. But even if your answer is “no” I’ll be still your readerwith love,http://chocarome.blogspot.com/

    ตอบลบ
  11. beautiful!!!!amazing blog!!!i'm following you!!if you like mine,do the same!!!
    Freaky Friday

    Freaky Friday FB FanPage

    ตอบลบ
  12. Great post! I´m following you now! Would you follow me back? thanks! ;)

    http://alovelystyle.blogspot.com.es/

    ตอบลบ
  13. The donut looks yummy!

    the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ตอบลบ