วันพุธที่ 30 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2552

skip.work.

1_78.bmp (800 KB)

2_5.bmp (800 KB)

3_29.bmp (800 KB)

4_19.bmp (800 KB)

5_1.bmp (800 KB)

ImageHost.org

ImageHost.org

ImageHost.org

ImageHost.org

ImageHost.org


Okay it's been a long while ago since I had my last migraine attack. I happened to developed one at work yesterday. I have had the idea of taking a day off today for almost two weeks already haha! But since I have to arrange a programme for the delegation of some V.I.P. guests from Bhutan, I automatically had to get rid of that evilish idea.

I felt so much pressure yesterday. I had to finish the annual report regarding the President's protocol duties in 2009 and I mean he's done so much in a year! And then this guy from Bhutan just keeps sending me emails and creates more difficulties in my life. (Actually I just replied to his email a few minutes ago and I swear to myself I wouldn't check my mailbox again until 4th of January!)
Well after all those things I have to deal with and the whole day of sitting in front of the computer, the migraine was back.
So I skipped work today. To be more positive, I took a sick leave hehe!
Now that my holiday officially begins. I'm planning about where and with whom I should celebrate New Year's Eve with.
Surely, I can't with my boyfriend since he isn't here. How sad!
A few of my friends traveled back home to spend their New Year with their family.
Anyway, continue with my best memories in 2009. In April on Tao Island.
I love this island to the heart. One reason is that it is not yet that touristy. Beautiful yet incredibly quiet beach. And great food! I wish I could go there with my boyfriend next year.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น