วันจันทร์ที่ 28 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2552

Wedding Crashers

Marriage remains something beautiful yet complicated to me still after all these years.
I find it quite intimidating to actually having to settle down with someone.
It is almost like a poker game. You'll never know what the result will be.
Strangely enough, some of my friends who used to insist they were fatally allergic to relationship are getting married. What an irony!
Last week, I attended a wedding reception of my friend and it was a hell of fun.
It was more like a reunion of friends from college in my opinion.
Filled with super duper fun and surrounded by the air of love. And the idea of a massive bunch of friends getting together again was a pure awesomeness.
That night I wore a gray satin body con dress I merely bought for the special occasion. And a 3-inches silver sequin high heels which became quite a problem for me since they made me 6'1" tall! I mean OMG! Am I not tall enough already with flats? But if I wore flats, they would have totally ruined its poshness. So I went for the high heels.
You don't have to be a genius to know I was of course the tallest girl that night.








ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น