วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 28 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2553

green.mode

This picture was taken at Allie's flat on one of my friend's wedding! Somehow looking at this picture really does make me smile. For one reason, that night was an awesome night. Matter of factly, it was more like a reunion of English major more than a wedding and I miss that moment. It's been a while since I graduated. And although I'm still a post grad student now at another university, it's quite not the same for people and something at this particular university is just not exactly what I look up to. Another reason why I like this picture so much is that it is so green I barely see my nose haha! It looks absurd yet very cool. Don't wanna go to work tomorrow but I guess I have to. I'm so through with the people from the national council. They are driving me insane with all their considerably impossible requests. I had a conversation with a guy from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs yesterday and he actually referred to them as 'these people' and said what they did was 'highly disgraceful and discourteous'. At least I'm not the only one who thinks that way. Thank Goodness!

ImageHost.org

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น