วันอังคารที่ 26 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2553

summer.sunshine

Despite of bucket loads of work and the fact that I still can't finish my research peper, I'm craving for some beachbumming action sooo badly! I have been looking for some places to go with my girls and also my boyfriend this coming April for a while now. I can sense it already too that after the crazy and unpredictable weather of Thailand aka we had like winter rainy season and summer altogether in one day last week, summer has now started!
I particularly want to go to this Island I always find a way to come back ever more every year. And well I saw these wonderful pictures from my friend's album (Photo courtesy by Olle. Thank you so much hehe!) and I definitely need to be there. Seeing them makes me realise that I have missed so so many beautiful things on the island and that I should travel and explore it even more. Not just lying around in the sun and get some tan! Would you look at this place? Isn't it sooooooooooooo amazing?

ImageHost.org

ImageHost.org

ImageHost.org

ImageHost.org

ImageHost.org

ImageHost.org

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น