วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 4 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2553

the.second.wedding

Of course, not of mine! I attended another wedding of my English major classmate from the university last Saturday and it was literally awesome. No fancy reception and off-the-fairy-tale layers of wedding cake. Just ridiculous amount of great food, endless supply of booze, great music from a live band and bucket loads of fun and never-ending chit chat with friends. It was just the kind of wedding I would love to crash!
I wore my dark grey one-shouldered dress and a new pair of heels. At first, it felt completely uncomfy to walk in them because they made me taller than everyone in the party haha! But after a while, I got used to it and felt terrific. I am still not convinced that I should wear heels more often anyhow.
Here are some photos from that night mostly of me. You can also see the groom and the bride there. My friend was the prettiest girl and despite of her horrible sore-throat, she sang lovely songs all night while her hubby was rolling on the drum set. Pretty awesome couple innit?

ImageHost.org

ImageHost.org

ImageHost.org

ImageHost.org

ImageHost.org

ImageHost.org

10 ความคิดเห็น:

  1. you are very beautiful ! i love your pictures


    New post about our beautiful town, Bordeaux.

    Come and see !
    Kisses from France,
    Olivia and Mariam.




    http://daily-women.blogspot.com

    ตอบลบ
  2. You are so pretty!!!

    barbielaura.com if you want visit my blog and bloglovin if you want follow me...

    ตอบลบ
  3. I) I'm digging your eye make up in these images.
    2) I love the shoulder detail.
    3) You have gorgeous asian features! :)

    Much admiration from India :)

    ตอบลบ
  4. ไม่ระบุชื่อ10 มีนาคม 2553 เวลา 01:51

    Beautiful pictures :)

    ตอบลบ
  5. You're beautiful. Love the accessories with your embellished top!

    ตอบลบ