วันพุธที่ 24 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2553

moving.on

Breaking up with someone you love is hard. Seeing that someone you love moving on and dating someone is harder. "I'm seeing someone right now" feels like millions of slaps on the face. Somehow it's ridiculously absurd that I should feel this way, hurtfully devastated, especially when I broke up with him for over 4 years already. Not to mention the fact that I have been with my current boyfriend for almost 3 years now. And I happen to know that he has had many girls. He just didn't break the news to me like this time.

Our relationship was complex. He couldn't even be considered as a boyfriend material yet there is something about him that I can't seem to get over. Something that keeps me coming back for more. I know I'm desperate. The act of emotional unfaithfulness is grave and selfish. Even though I feel considerably guilty that deep in my heart I still have a very tiny teeny weeny little feeling for this guy, I can't help myself from thinking about him and the past we once shared. Oh my gosh, I'm such a bad person.

I don't think it's because he's Swedish too though.

ImageHost.org

ImageHost.org

ImageHost.org

9 ความคิดเห็น:

  1. I'm so sorry to hear about your breakup; though I think in the long run you'll see that it was for the best, and you'll find someone one thousand times better! :)

    By the way, yes...I bought a striped top at T.J. Maxx on Friday and I absolutely adore it - one of my best purchases to date!! :)

    ตอบลบ
  2. I have been through this and I can tell you that time heals all wounds! Chin up girl!

    ตอบลบ
  3. That is sad! I'm sure you will find someone perfect soon!
    http://www.justme-bluefemme.blogspot.com/

    ตอบลบ
  4. life is always complex.. especially in matters of the heart. everything will be ok in the end...

    ตอบลบ
  5. I came across your blog this evening and I absolutely adore it!
    Brilliant pictures.

    ตอบลบ
  6. ไม่ระบุชื่อ3 มีนาคม 2553 เวลา 15:32

    GORGEOUS
    love the photos
    thanks for sharing as always
    love your blog, keep it up

    -cma
    COSMICaroline.blogspot.com

    ตอบลบ