
This is the birthday cake Matti gave to me! He dropped it on the way to the room so it looked all kind of messy. Still it was something lovely he did for me. And the Scharzwald cake was always my favourite yum yum :)

My accessories and stuff! The Little Prince book as gift from Matti's mom. And red rose given to me by Matti :)
Just realised my last blog entry was on 10th March 2010! Wow that has been a pretty long ass time ago. I have constantly logged in and checked what was going on once in a while, reading other fashionistas' groovy blogs, spying on edgy outfits and lovely photos of them. Never a day though had I got time to write my own.
Since last month, I spent most of my time engaging myself in preparing and arranging the dinner reception for women parliamentarians at this one international assembly which was held in Bangkok between 27 March till 1 April 2010. I was responsible for inviting approximately 300 guests and informing them about the date and venue for the reception party and everything. I don't think I have ever made that many phonecalls in my life within a few days. I called 150 senators and about 60 woman members of parliament as well as liaison officers of delegates from 120 countries. It was exhausting I won't deny it. Seeing things went well and every honourable guests enjoying the party made me delighted that I was even a part of something like this. Grandeur!
After that, I needed to arrange a study programme for a delegation from Bhutan I used to mentioned in the previous blog. Seriously I have never had such horrible experience working with my boss. I usually don't admire the way she copes with work sometimes. But this time it had gone from bad to WORST!!! I couldn't be any happier it was over though. After that sleep and fun deprived week was over, I had about 12 days off! On 8th April, I finally managed to submit the final draft of my research paper (165 pages in total) and felt extremely relieved since I have been working on it for over a year!
On 9th April, it was my 26th birthday! I felt so freaking old! I woke up early to make a merit and welcome all the good things into life. This day was also the day that my boyfriend came from Germany to visit me for a month. It was definitely the best birthday and he was for sure the best gift I could ever asked for. Happy much belated birthday to me :)

happy belated birthday! im sure the cake was still yummy! haha. :)
ตอบลบ<3elizabeth
happy belated birthday, darling! hope it was great!
ตอบลบhappy belated birthday! im the big 25 next month and im mortified xxxxx
ตอบลบhappy belated birthday!! :D :D :D
ตอบลบawesome photos
loving the blog
great posts
stop by some time! xx
happy birthday! yum, the cake. i just want to eat it. lol
ตอบลบHope you had a fabulous birthday! x
ตอบลบhappy birthday! the cakes look yum
ตอบลบ