วันจันทร์ที่ 17 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2553

Political unrest

The government has authorised today and tomorrow official holidays in Bangkok due to the current political situation. I quite enjoy the fact that I don't have to go to work and all. But the reason behind this kind of makes me depressed. If you told me that something like this would happen in Thailand, the country most westerners know as the land of smile, I would probably laugh in your face and say it's the most ridiculous joke I have ever heard. How many lives have to be sacrificed for the so called democracy, merely a lame excuse for this bloody protest? I'm so sick of politics, the politician's crave for power and also the poor and uneducated citizens who have been brainwashed by a few bastards. And sadly they are willing to do just anything to achieve their missions even it means they have to kill their country fellows, burn down the city and put their own lives on a stake. I have no clue when this will be over. But in the end, everybody loses ...
I'm praying for my country.

Would it be super strange if I would start talking about fashion out of a sudden haha? Mood switch bammm! I love this look of her, no matter who she is. Love the plaid, the jacket and the side braid. Something inspirational for today.

ImageHost.org

9 ความคิดเห็น:

  1. ไม่ระบุชื่อ18 พฤษภาคม 2553 เวลา 07:36

    I love that photo!

    ตอบลบ
  2. ไม่ระบุชื่อ18 พฤษภาคม 2553 เวลา 17:13

    We're all praying!

    Thailand has always been a strong country despite it's challenges.

    www.thefashionseen.com

    ตอบลบ
  3. ไม่ระบุชื่อ19 พฤษภาคม 2553 เวลา 11:27

    love the look!

    im following you, you2?

    Helenskie

    ตอบลบ
  4. fashion is a great way to lighten the mood, and karlie looks great :) i like your blog!

    ตอบลบ
  5. i am sorry for what is happening in Thailand. i read the news avidly and hope all the violence and political unrest will end soon. my family and i were planning to spend three months in thailand over the summer but i doubt we are going to anymore. such a shame. i love your country and have visited many times over the years. stay safe. xx

    hot marmalade pudding

    ตอบลบ
  6. ไม่ระบุชื่อ22 พฤษภาคม 2553 เวลา 07:10

    her braid really suits the style she's going for. She looks great.

    http://annamargrete.wordpress.com

    ตอบลบ
  7. i love Karlie Kloss on this photo

    :) check out my blog i have the same on as an inspiration :)

    xoxo

    www.namisu.blogspot.com

    ตอบลบ