วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 3 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2553

Viva Italia

On the occassion of the national day of the Repulic of Italy on 2nd June, I would like to convey my heartfelt congratulations and best wishes to the Italian people and thank them for inventing all those absolutely delicious Italian cuisines!
It was Italian national day yesterday and of course the president was invited to the reception held by the Embassy.
I was pretty much drowning the sea of heavenly Italian famous dishes. Pizza, pasta, bruschetta, risotto, salami, peperoni, ham and cheese, tiramisu and wine. La Dolce Vita. Viva Italia!
Here's what I'm craving for this summer. Shorts, rompers and just anything with sweet floral details on them. Honestly, the rainy season is supposed to begin now in Thailand. But the weather is still too much toasty! I can just consider it as summer too right hehe?

ImageHost.org

ImageHost.org

ImageHost.org

ImageHost.org

ImageHost.org

33 ความคิดเห็น:

  1. such a stunning set of photos--makes me want a pair of army shorts!

    ตอบลบ
  2. Fabulous photos! I love the vintage feel to them. :)
    Xx

    ตอบลบ
  3. We love all of these rompers. They're so lovely. We hope you have a fabulous summer =) (We've just started winter here in Australia =()

    xx .sabo skirt.

    www.saboskirt.blogspot.com
    www.saboskirt.blogspot.com
    www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

    ตอบลบ
  4. the rompers are so adorable!! I want them all! xx

    ตอบลบ
  5. Love these pics!
    xoxo
    Cara from IFB
    www.heartifb.com

    ตอบลบ
  6. Beautiful pictures!! I really like the romper and the hair in the last picture!! xoxoxoxo

    ตอบลบ
  7. i love this!
    you've got a great blog, keep it up
    and if you've got a second and love cute little dresses, go to http://www.sway.com/acree and sign up for sway, a company launching their collection in the fall..it only takes 3 seconds and it will help send me to vegas..i need 1,000 sign ups before august! it would mean the world.
    love your inspiration, i'll definitely come visit your blog again!

    -cma
    COSMICaroline.blogspot.com

    ตอบลบ
  8. I'm totally loving the tribal printer romper... perfect for summer!

    ตอบลบ
  9. These pictures are gorgeous! The playsuits are so cute!

    Phiephie
    THE FASHION SMOKE x

    ตอบลบ
  10. I love these pictures - I literally want to wear and own everything pictured here!! :)

    -Ashley
    http://breakfastatsaks.blogspot.com

    ตอบลบ
  11. these are really great photos! i love the first belt and that printed romper

    http://where-will-it-lead.blogspot.com/

    ตอบลบ
  12. Amazing photos! I love your blog, wanna link exchange?
    Xo Veronica
    my passion for fashion

    ตอบลบ
  13. B E A U T I F U L

    Kisses from France
    Olivia & Mariam



    http://daily-women.blogspot.com/

    ตอบลบ
  14. such beautiful pictures! I really love the third one. and the rompers are too cute! xx

    ตอบลบ
  15. This is a really great shoot.
    Eat, Sleep, Denim <3
    www.eatsleepdenim.com

    ตอบลบ
  16. LOVE the rompers, such a hot look

    come follow the first ever fashion blog from a Guys POV, let He know what you think

    fashionbyhe.blogspot.com

    ตอบลบ
  17. i love the belts in the first 3 photos!!

    ตอบลบ
  18. i love these images - thanks for sharing dvrling. i gotta make a mental note to get more florals and a romper.
    I saw that you commented on a recent post of Rumi's at Fashion Toast and I thought that you might be interested in my post where I did a DIY body chain: http://www.fvncy.com/2010/06/tied-up.html

    KeepItFvncy,
    M.E.

    ตอบลบ
  19. what a beautiful set of photos! love those paperbag shorts especially!!
    http://diyainherstilettos.blogspot.com/

    ตอบลบ
  20. Greatest set of vintage pieces that I've seen yet. Totally great for inspiration grabs!

    ตอบลบ
  21. Im so jealous that you are able to go to Koh Tao every summer! and im even more jealous that you live in thailand!
    next time im there you gonna have to show me around properly :)

    The full moon party was AMAZING! Never been to a more incredible event than that !! and yess i did the diving course in Koh Tao .. we stayed in the Crystal resort for a week so it was convenient to learn how to dive. the theory was a lot of effort but when we finally got to dive it was SO WORTH IT! sooo beautiful !!!!!!!!
    I miss thailand so much !:) x

    ตอบลบ