วันเสาร์ที่ 29 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2553

The weekend delight

After the political uprising has been cooled down, I went to work again last Monday and everything seemed all too unfamiliar out of a sudden. I start to think that I have seriously developed a sick building syndrome. On Wednesday, I had to arrange a courtesy call on the President with Charge d' Affaires from Romania to Thailand and it turned out to be an absolutely time consuming yet highly constructive conversation. How many times would you have a chance to hear the Senate Speaker, Chairperson of the Foreign Affairs Committee and a diplomatic representative a foreign country, who happens to understand Thailand so well, exchange views on the national conflict occurred and the possible solution to resolve it? One down point about it was that I spent almost two days writing the minute grrr!
This weekend turns out to be kind of boring because most of my friends took a trip to Hua HIn, a beach town near Bangkok and perhaps are having bbq and wine buffet on the rooftop of the hotel right now! Plus a home-made cocktail (vodka with different kinds of fruit juice) before bedtime. I reckon they would because if I were there, the possibility of that happening is very high lol! By the way, this picture kicks it. I have a strong obsession with rings and these are pretty rocking. Have a nice weekend everyone :)

(Photo courtesy: www.fashionising.com)

ImageHost.org

9 ความคิดเห็น:

  1. that ring is amazing! you've got a great blog :)

    ตอบลบ
  2. Thanks for your comment =)

    OMG these rings are aweomse !!!

    Love it <3

    ตอบลบ
  3. I recognize that photo from Song of Style! She's gorgeous. Love her marc jacobs clutch and rings!

    Sometimes I feel like I have the sick building syndrome as well! I just can't stay in for too long or I feel nauseous

    ตอบลบ
  4. Wow! Those are some amazing rings you got there! xoxoxoxo

    ตอบลบ
  5. great rings!
    have a nice weekend !
    xoxo
    Daisy
    http://daisyline.blogspot.com/

    ตอบลบ