วันเสาร์ที่ 17 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2553

Summer Memories

Whenever summer is over, I feel like there's something missing in my life even though in Thailand, summer is always loitering around the corner every now and then. A lot of time I will stare out of the windows of my office and see dark clouds rolling in and my heart shrinks right away. And you know what? Rain just knows exactly when to fall. When you set off from home to work and another time will be when you get off work and want to go home and rest more than anything in the world. Crazy Bangkok traffic jam is a thousand more times worsened at that very moment the first drop of the rain pours down. Sad but true!
For that reason, I miss summer even more. I miss lying on a white sandy beach with my boyfriend, sipping watermelon or mango shake. I miss the feeling of the sand on my skin. I love pizza and ice cream in the afternoon after a long swimming session in a crystal clear water of Koh Tao. Watching the sunset is always amazing too. I love it when my skin turns slightly more brown at the end of the day. I miss the heat, the sea breeze and the sunshine. I miss you summer and totally can't wait for your next visit.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

22 ความคิดเห็น:

  1. Lovely photos, we like it ! you are so cute too :)

    Olivia & Mariam.




    http://daily-women.blogspot.com/

    Kisses from France.

    ตอบลบ
  2. Thank you!
    Beautiful pictures, and so are you
    kiss

    ตอบลบ
  3. This must be the perfect beach post ever!! You're the luckiest girl!! xxooxxoxoo

    ตอบลบ
  4. thanks for dropping by our blog. we don't know what's actually better: seeing a fellow thai blogger or daydreaming for our own vacay with those beach scenes. we are actually the southriders, is this in the south too?

    ps. our post was in koh lan, pattaya by the way.

    ANDWHATELSEISTHERE

    SHOP

    ตอบลบ
  5. Aw you don't have it bad or anything :P

    lucky, what a beautiful place!

    ตอบลบ
  6. It looks great!
    I really wanna go to Thailand, maybe this year or next year!

    Check out my blog @ www.afterstylecomesfashion.blogspot.com

    With love, Samm

    ตอบลบ
  7. I dont even want to see your posts anymore because they make me miss Thailand so much! Im planning to go back sometime very soon!!!!!!! :) Hope your well xx

    ตอบลบ
  8. Lovely photos!!!

    Beijos

    http://www.macheriefashion.blogspot.com/

    ตอบลบ
  9. Lovely photos!! It seems such a beautiful place!!

    You look so pretty, dear

    Kisses
    Lara

    ตอบลบ
  10. ไม่ระบุชื่อ29 กรกฎาคม 2553 เวลา 11:13

    LOVING this
    really fabulous inspiration
    your blog is mad perfection, i'll be back for sure!
    thanks for sharing, come visit COSMICaroline!

    -cma
    COSMICaroline.blogspot.com

    ตอบลบ
  11. Your pics are stunnning! You just made me want a watermelon drink sooo badly! Summer is the best time of year for everyone, especially us cause we live in Canada and it's FRRRRRRRREZZZing in the winter..like stupid cold! Great beachy pics and great beach hair!!!
    xo The Beckerman Girls

    http://BeckermanBitePlate.com

    ตอบลบ
  12. Lovely pictures <3
    I love reading your blog, if you have a chance you can check out my blog and if you want follow as well: http://divalicious-life.blogspot.com :)

    ตอบลบ
  13. beautiful photos! the food looks delicious, and you two are such a cute couple :)

    ตอบลบ