วันเสาร์ที่ 31 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2553

Sunday Morning

Truth by told, I hate veggies. I'm not their biggest fan. However, for the sake of wanting to maintain my good health, I constantly make myself a good healthy dish which I used excessive amount of veggies and all. I've been trying to divide the portion of veggies I eat during one of these meals into a balanced everyday portion. But it doesn't seem to work. So after having forced myself to eat a potful of assorted boiled veggies for dinner last night, I think I will make up with my junk-food-o-meter by frying one kilo of french fries exactly and eat them with my favourite cheddar cheese dip while watching movies on teevo or relaxing with true extraordinary travelling experiences of a couple that have been reflected on a serie of two books called 'The Journal of Dream' which I just bought yesterday!
This is OP for the photoshoot with ASOS by the way. Those outfits I would die for! She's absolutely gorgeous! Have a great weekend you guys!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

8 ความคิดเห็น: