Despite of my tight work schedule, I still could manage little of my time at night working on these photos I took from my various day trips and summer holidays and actually transform them into HDR (High Dynamic Range) images. Thanks to Olle and his HDR images of Autumn in Trollhättan, I became so addictively obsessed with making ones. Real HDR images are super complicated to create and they do take a lot of efforts. Luckily I googled and found a much easier way. It's pretty much like cheating but it gives the same effect. Even with the easy way, I figured how much time I have wasted on making them. Olle loves the outcome and he couldn't even tell I used simply just Photoscape ;)
AWESOME BLOG!!
ตอบลบCome to mine :)
izaskunfashionista.blogspot.com
gorgeous, sharp pictures.
ตอบลบvery inspiring; the compositions are interesting!
Hello...just saw your blog link, wanted to say HI....your photos are so amazing.....you are fortunate enough to see these awesome places:)
ตอบลบStop by and say Hello:)
Statements in Fashion Blog♥
love your blog!
ตอบลบcome visit COSMICaroline and see the revamped looks and a musician photoshoot i got to style!
-COSMICaroline
COSMICaroline.blogspot.com
Aaaaahh. Great pictures. Absolutely gorgeous. <3
ตอบลบhttp://glamkittenslitterbox.blogspot.com/
What stunning photos!
ตอบลบThese pictures are amazing! Love the colours!!!
ตอบลบxxx
Vikki
http://stylometre.blogspot.com
Gorgeous :)))
ตอบลบLove
minnja
http://minnja.blogspot.com/
nice try for your HDR images
ตอบลบkeep the good work..