It's been a while since my last post because I am completely and entirely engaged in busy work schedule these days. But when I see these refined elegance and casual cool pieces of Day Birger Woman Lookbook for Fall 2010, I know I need to post it! Enjoy :)
these photos are so glamourous!! I'm sure it would not be the same if I were the model, but, even then, the clothes are fab. i love editorials and photos that show powerful women
Love this photosession!!! =)
ตอบลบAnd i follow you now! =)
ตอบลบFollow me too? =)
Amazinggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg !!! I like every outfit and shoots ^^
ตอบลบhttp://onthemarry-go-round.blogspot.com/
NIce post and pics, I like shoes...
ตอบลบfollow me on twitter if you want
love these!
ตอบลบxx
very inspirational images! love them all :)
ตอบลบWOW! I never heard about this brand and I think is really really COOL!
ตอบลบlook at the first dress! isn't adorable? I need it!
LA
awesome shots! love them!
ตอบลบVicky
(new post: Milano di notte & follow me)
my gosh i am so in love with these outfits!!!
ตอบลบI love every single pic and outfit! Thanks for sharing!!! :)
ตอบลบxxx
Vikki
http://stylometre.blogspot.com
beautiful photos! i really really love these looks! :)
ตอบลบnatalieoffduty.blogspot.com
Amazing styling and picture. Great post!
ตอบลบWe'd love for you to stop by our blog =)
xx
.sabo skirt.
www.saboskirt.blogspot.com
www.saboskirt.blogspot.com
www.saboskirt.blogspot.com
love all these pics there fabulous x
ตอบลบLookin good!
ตอบลบThe lace dress is absolutely stunning, omg.
ตอบลบPuck // oneofpoints.blogspot.com
LOVE IT! ALL THE OUTFITS ARE UNIQUE! AMAZING POST! AND BEAUTIFUL PHOTO SHOTS!
ตอบลบWASHMACH.
www.washmach.com
these photos are so glamourous!! I'm sure it would not be the same if I were the model, but, even then, the clothes are fab. i love editorials and photos that show powerful women
ตอบลบhttp://dhghost.blogspot.com
the first photograph...everything about it : the lace and the black is so beautiful..
ตอบลบshe's soooo pretty, great photoshoot
ตอบลบi love. the first one is amaaaazing!
ตอบลบheartsandtreasures.blogspot.com
all of these outfits and photos are amazing!
ตอบลบwauw fab looks!!!!!
ตอบลบx amber