During this week, I have been running back and forth trying to sort things out about a trip to Germany in March. Getting a new passport and praparing all the documents I need for a Schengen visa application. The amount of papers required to be submitted to the Embassy is ridiculous you wouldn't imagine.
I have seen this wonderful editorial a while ago already. When I came across it again today, I couldn't help but sharing them here with you guys.
wow! love all this looks!!!it's so fantastic to read your comments! i'm loving it! hope you know that k come karolina is also on bloglovin, facebook and twitter :) so cu soon!!!
xoxo from rome K. http://kcomekarolina.blogspot.com/
amazing photos
ตอบลบlove ur blog
hope u check out mine
www.glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com
http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/2187105/glamourgirl
love these :D
ตอบลบxoxo
wow! love all this looks!!!it's so fantastic to read your comments! i'm loving it! hope you know that k come karolina is also on bloglovin, facebook and twitter :) so cu soon!!!
ตอบลบxoxo from rome
K.
http://kcomekarolina.blogspot.com/
Lovely pics I want the boots shoes in the last pic..
ตอบลบawesome pics.!
ตอบลบx
johanna.
Amanzing!
ตอบลบhttp://anasilviadiniz.blogspot.com/
this is amazing! stunning people!
ตอบลบwoohooo Germany! sounds exciting! xx
I love it! I really like your blog as well, do you want to follow each other?
ตอบลบwww.givelivelovelife.blogspot.com
i love this editorial too! that girl is with my modeling agency! :)
ตอบลบnatalieoffduty.blogspot.com
Very nice inspiration ;)
ตอบลบHi! I'm new here, if you want to have a look this is my blog: http://lena510.blogspot.com/
ตอบลบ:)
Great editorial!!
ตอบลบhttp://thefashioninbox.blogspot.com
These pics are amazing!
ตอบลบGreetz from Poland
love your blog! I hope you'll visit mine and if you want we can follow each other!
ตอบลบlove love love this inspiration!! That last picture is stunning, wow! Nice blog :)
ตอบลบxxxx
lifeisroyalty.blogspot.com
thanks for sharing:) these pictures are great. especially like the how the models are wearing the clothes.
ตอบลบGreat photos !
ตอบลบThank you for commenting my blog.
http://touch-your-style.blogspot.com/
beautiful photos, love it!!
ตอบลบthank you so much for your lovely comment!!!
ตอบลบreally love all this looks and all your blog :))
xxx
www.lovelypepablog.com
What a beautiful editorial.. Very inspiring.
ตอบลบGood luck with the traveling
love the first look!
ตอบลบxxx
love this outfit!!
ตอบลบwww.thesinuouselegance.com
I love this post! xoxo
ตอบลบ