วันจันทร์ที่ 10 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2554

in love and war

After about two months of working non-stop, weekends spent at the office and barely no hanging out with my girls, I finally have a much anticipated and much deserved break I've been longing for. Still, I have things to carry out and they're quite important as well such as individual career evaluation for promotion which will be in early of February and well a trip to Germany! I'm totally stoked about the latter. Let's see if I will be able to make it to go there this April. Please keep your fingers crossed for me you guys!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

9 ความคิดเห็น:

  1. magnifique, et ces photos sont superbes, que les modèles présentés. Et j'adore leurs chaussures

    ตอบลบ
  2. I love these pictures, and your blog is very cool. Thanks for shearing,love Sia x

    ตอบลบ
  3. wow!!! great post!!
    xoxo


    townofstyle.blogspot.com

    ตอบลบ
  4. im glad you finally got a break !!



    stop by sometime <3
    http://passportglamour.blogspot.com

    ตอบลบ
  5. lovely pictures :)

    The Flower Girl

    thebohemiangoods.blogspot.com

    x

    ตอบลบ
  6. hope you enjoy having a bit of a break! love this editorial :)

    ตอบลบ
  7. germany sounds incredible! these photos are gorgeous, so inspiring <3 I die for those burberry prorsum boots!

    xoxo

    ตอบลบ
  8. love these photos!
    The shoes on the last photo are to die for

    pls check out my blog

    http://myfashionstateofmind.blogspot.com/

    ตอบลบ