วันเสาร์ที่ 7 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2553

I can't take the distance

Weekend is here and I'm enjoying the hell out of it! After one whole week of sudden downpour in the evening and three seriously destroyed shoes (from the rain), I finally have time to just relax and do comepletely nothing besides reading my favourite magazine or just browsing for recipes I will never get to cook (It's my obsession but well I can't really cook). Last night I felt rather awful because of a slight cold and splitting headache which I might have got from one of my colleagues at work. Luckily, it went away all kind of quickly when I woke up in the morning.
My boyfriend went on a short trip with his friends to Steinhuder Meer (aka Lake Steinhude in English) in Lower Saxony. As far as I'm aware of, they will do the typical camping stuff, swimming in the lake and probably sailing to the little island in the middle of the lake. There stands Wilhemstein fotress which is really beautiful. I really wish I could accompany him. But well what can I do with the distance?
Here's by the way the Spring/Summer collection of a brand called Bershka from Spain. All the outfits are undeniably lovely.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

23 ความคิดเห็น:

  1. bershka is one of my favourite shops :)
    have a nice day!
    kisses
    DaisyLine from http://daisyline.blogspot.com/

    ตอบลบ
  2. Love the stripes!!! And the big straw hat is to die for!!!! love your blog!
    Big kisses,
    The Beckerman Girls

    http://www.BeckermanBitePlate.com

    ตอบลบ
  3. the striped skirt and the blazer are my faves- so cool x

    ตอบลบ
  4. Love some of those outfits!!

    The one with the very big hat is perfect!!

    Thanks for stopping by and for your lovely comment

    Kisses
    Lara

    ตอบลบ
  5. this is an amazing collection!! i really love the styles!! especially the 1st two-sailor inspired!! enjoy the weekend :)

    ตอบลบ
  6. Some really great pieces! I especially love that ridiculously huge brimmed hat!

    invasionista

    ตอบลบ
  7. amazing, i love the galaxy tee with the wolf print x

    www.pinstripeprince.blogspot.com

    ตอบลบ
  8. divine pics!


    Come follow my blog & new retro shots:
    http://thefashionreflections.blogspot.com/

    xx
    karla

    ตอบลบ
  9. i heart he collection.
    so stunning!

    care to follow my blog? i'll follow you back :)
    thyaudaciousness.blogspot.com/

    ตอบลบ
  10. Love all the looks!
    great blog:)

    XX

    http://abutterflybyday.blogspot.com/

    ตอบลบ
  11. great looks! i love the denim jumper!

    stayfabulous,
    zarna
    http://zarnasrunway.blogpsot.com

    ตอบลบ
  12. These are such cute outfits!
    Eat, Sleep, Denim <3
    www.eatsleepdenim.com

    ตอบลบ
  13. beautiful photos! im LOVING that denim jumpsuit and floppy hat!!

    ตอบลบ