The lack of post has been caused by my recent worry about life and career in the future. I'm not fully satisfied with the state I am in right now. Doing something you don't have a heart for is a real torture. Therefore, I'm trying to figure a way out. A way to escape from the misery I have to face every now and then. Somehow I can't seem to be able to choose my own way of living or chasing my own dreams without hurting my parents' feeling. Will I let you down if I say I don't want to continue living your dream anymore?
Hey sweety <3 I loove your Blog. Its very nice. I follow you now. Its nice too see you on my Blog and when you follow me back, omg, that was so fucking good :D
I am going through the exact same thing right now, dissatisfied with where I'm currently at in life. Just gotta keep hope alive, that it will get better - and you should do whatever you need to do to make it better! :)
i can totally relate to what you're writing. a couple of months ago, i was working as a tax consultant doing everything i had been hating for life. i've decided to leave a corporate world behind and worked online full-time. it's still been a hard route, but i've chosen this way and couldn't be any happier. i'm lucky cos my family and friends have been very supportive all along. i do understand that your situation might be different. but trust me, your instinct never really lies. it's your job to prove your life decision to others. start working and building up your dream, whatever that is. the street is rough, but i can assure you that it's a worthwhile decision if you can do it.
ps. the truth was half told. eventhough i would like to stick by the auditing papers in that consulting firm, they wouldn't want me to anyway. i did suck.
very elegant. lovely post.
ตอบลบthyaudaciousness.blogspot.com/
Hey sweety <3
ตอบลบI loove your Blog. Its very nice. I follow you now. Its nice too see you on my Blog and when you follow me back, omg, that was so fucking good :D
Love, Ayse
I am going through the exact same thing right now, dissatisfied with where I'm currently at in life. Just gotta keep hope alive, that it will get better - and you should do whatever you need to do to make it better! :)
ตอบลบ-Ashley
http://breakfastatsaks.blogspot.com
hello darling, you should be strong and try to never stop chasing your dreams, cause dreams are what keep us alive!
ตอบลบxxx
seriously amazing photos
ตอบลบlove it
ตอบลบomg love this editorial, thanks for sharing
ตอบลบI wish I could wear couture on my nights out!
ตอบลบpepperandchips.blogspot.com
These photos are just fantastic!
ตอบลบhttp://annamargrete.wordpress.com
Gorgeous in Givenchy, this white dress is AWESOME
ตอบลบLA
i hope you jump and you take the risk and chase your dreams. wishing you lots of success xo
ตอบลบAmazing shootssss!!! I adore them , really ^^
ตอบลบI hope to see you in my blog :)
Je
http://onthemarry-go-round.blogspot.com/
That's beautiful :D
ตอบลบxoxo
la-michelle-fashion.blogspot.com
la-michelle-fashion.blogspot.com
i can totally relate to what you're writing. a couple of months ago, i was working as a tax consultant doing everything i had been hating for life. i've decided to leave a corporate world behind and worked online full-time. it's still been a hard route, but i've chosen this way and couldn't be any happier. i'm lucky cos my family and friends have been very supportive all along. i do understand that your situation might be different. but trust me, your instinct never really lies. it's your job to prove your life decision to others. start working and building up your dream, whatever that is. the street is rough, but i can assure you that it's a worthwhile decision if you can do it.
ตอบลบi'm crossing my fingers for you!
ANDWHATELSEISTHERE
SHOP
ps. the truth was half told. eventhough i would like to stick by the auditing papers in that consulting firm, they wouldn't want me to anyway. i did suck.
ตอบลบANDWHATELSEISTHERE
SHOP