วันเสาร์ที่ 11 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2553

Christmas Wish List

I don't want a lot for Christmas. There are just a couple of things I need!
Since I am Buddhist, I usually don't celebrate Christmas. But when it comes to this festive moment at the end of every year, I start to have the need to reward myself with little stuff I constantly lust over. Until now I still doubt the existence of Santa Claus but should I really wait for him this time? Have a wonderful weekend you guys!

Photobucket

1. Narciso Rodriguez For Her Eau de parfume Spray
2. Mulberry Alaxa in Oak
3. Bobbi Brown Modern Classic Lip and Eye Palette Limited Edition
4. CARYSSAG, Steve Madden in Glitter Multi
5. L'Occitane Rose 4 Reines Body Milk
6. NARS Limited Edition Vintage Nail Polish

6 ความคิดเห็น:

  1. Oh, how I'd like me a Mulberry! Awesomeness :))
    Glad I came across your blog! If you get the time, please visit mine - I think you might like it ;))) If you do, just like any blogger, I appreciate comments and if you like it THAT much, then followers :D Have a nice day xxx

    ตอบลบ
  2. the mulberry will be on my wishlist too!!

    love your blog!

    follow me on www.hopethislasts.com

    ตอบลบ
  3. Those heels are absolutely divine. Hope you get what you want!!

    ตอบลบ
  4. love the bag!

    visit my blog and follow please:)

    xxx

    www.fashionablepris.blogspot.com

    ตอบลบ