วันอาทิตย์ที่ 19 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2553

Feeling Festive

I love this time of the year! I always do! Parties, celebrations and all things festive are filling in the air and I just love breathing it all in!
Last friday I got together with my girlfriends after work to have some grilled beef and sukiyaki! I wasn't quite sure how much we ate but it definitely was a lot! Judging from the massive pile of dishes in front of us, I believe some guys must have freaked out haha! We took a cab and continued partying at the famous street bar at khaosarn road. It was so much fun. It's always amazing to meet up with your closest friends and just talk about whatever that comes up up in our minds. We had a ridiculous amount of good laugh. The night ended pretty tipsy as we all had approximately 6 buckets of kahlua milk and margarita urghhh!

Don't these pictures make you crave for the upcoming celebration?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

11 ความคิดเห็น:

  1. ไม่ระบุชื่อ19 ธันวาคม 2553 เวลา 09:45

    The pictures makes me so happy! hihi

    Love, Thu Hien

    ตอบลบ
  2. some of the best holiday photos I've seen! Love them and how cheerful they are!

    ตอบลบ
  3. These pictures really do bring about the holiday spirit! I want to go a Christmas party now!

    :)

    Best wishes from one blogger to another,

    ~Zabrinah

    ตอบลบ
  4. These pictures are so festive ...

    P.S. Please stop by my blog if you have a chance - I am hosting an amazing EmersonMade Giveaway just in time for the holidays!

    http://stylesncream.blogspot.com/2010/12/my-first-giveaway-with-amazing.html

    ตอบลบ
  5. Those pictures are definitely fun! It really does get me excited about the upcoming holiday parties.



    paperwhales.blogspot.com

    ตอบลบ
  6. i love you blog is lovely¡¡ i follow kisses from Mexico :)

    ตอบลบ
  7. Absolutely! Makes me want to buy a new dress haha!

    Lotsa hugs from ur new follower :)

    ตอบลบ
  8. I looove the stack of bangles on her arm in the first picture!

    pepperandchips.blogspot.com

    ตอบลบ
  9. Lovely pictures. Nice blog.


    http://touch-your-style.blogspot.com/

    ตอบลบ
  10. ไม่ระบุชื่อ1 มกราคม 2554 เวลา 11:26

    amazinggg photos!
    So lively :)
    Happy New year!
    stop by sometime, xx natalie
    http://lavagabonddame.blogspot.com/

    ตอบลบ
  11. haha i love the pics! cheerful!!

    Sophia//

    *

    www.the-10thmuse.blogspot.com

    ตอบลบ