วันจันทร์ที่ 13 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2553

Going Green

On a daily basis like on a work day or even when I hang out with my friends, I usually play safe when it comes to make up since I do not want distract the wrong kind of attention, embarrass myself or remind other people of a clown in the circus. I use neutral tone like brown and grey so often it sort of becomes a habit. A very unimaginative one as well. So I decided to do something different today. Going green! What do you think of the result?

Base: MAC Prep+Prime Face Protect SPF50
Foundation: Revlon Beyond Natural Skin Matching in Medium
Eyebrow: OP eyeshadow in Boogie Woogie
Eye: OP eyeshadow in Spinach Green and Charcoal Black/Maybelline Colossal Volume Express Mascara/Revlon ColorStay Eyeliner in Black
Bronzer: NARS Bronzer in Irresistiblement
Blush: Revlon Matte Powder Blush in Blushing Rose
Lips: NO7 High Shine Lip Gloss in Tease

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 ความคิดเห็น: