วันเสาร์ที่ 20 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2553

casual.saturday

After five days of working and storming the hell out of my research paper, I reckon I need to give myself a decent break from all the stress. The weather has been changing constantly every single hour. It was really humid in the morning. Then it rained cats and dogs and it got all windy and stormy while I was on the way to see my friend. However, in the afternoon, I could barely walk around in the open-air bazaar without getting parched.

A shopping session with my friend today really was great. I bought a new pair of shoes, a necklace, a fedora plus a new bikini! I would show them to you tomorrow.

By the way, I met this one old lady during a life threatening experience on the boat. She was obviously lost and was seeking help from someone to take her to this hospital where she will visit her ill relative. I helped her out despite my horrible sense of direction. I was quite proud of myself yay!


ImageHost.org

ImageHost.org

1 ความคิดเห็น: