I'm really not blown away by the hype of Valentine's Day that much. I can't even really celebrate it with since my boyfriend is not here. So I decided to just sit around at home and watch a whole bunch of romantic love films on cable channel all day long. I have seen most of them but sadly some still got me crying like crazy. At the end of the day, I missed my boyfriend even more. If he were here, we would have celebrated our 3rd Valentine's Day together. Anyhow, I still think it doesn't really matter how far and away he is. I feel like I always have him here in my heart. Absence makes the heart grow fonder! Happy Valentine's Day everyone!
My boyfriend dedicated this song to me on this Valentine :)
Hey dalena :) Thank you so much. I live in Nonthaburi, a small town near Bangkok. I actually go to Surat Thani every year for a beachbumming action. You should come back! Happy belated Valentine's day to you :)
happy san valentin´s day!!
ตอบลบ_______________________________________________________________________
http://buscandoenmiarmario.blogspot.com/
Naa raak maak! Where do you you live in Thailand? I lived there for a few years in Surat Thani. Kithuung maak maak luey!
ตอบลบHey dalena :) Thank you so much. I live in Nonthaburi, a small town near Bangkok. I actually go to Surat Thani every year for a beachbumming action. You should come back! Happy belated Valentine's day to you :)
ตอบลบ