วันอังคารที่ 16 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2553

daisy.lowe

Still something about Valentine (And I even said I wasn't that blown away by the hype of it in the last post haha!) My boyfriend's Valentine card finally arrived yesterday and it lifted my soul up like nothing else. Apparently, it doesn't even look like a card you would give to a girlfriend on a Valentine's Day (what would you expect) but I appreciated what he did for me a lot. The things he wrote on the card was truly sweet plus it nearly made me cry. He is surely better in romantic stuff than I am.

Today I got an e-mail from a French retiree who used to work as a Manager of Chavannes de Bogis and also another famous Swiss department store called Manor in Geneva, stating that he would like to meet with the President. I inevitably had to wonder what they can possibly talk about. You get the idea. A legislative body and a shopping mall just don't go together...

Here's by the way, the gorgeous and refreshingly original figure, Daisy Lowe!
I love this look way way much! Matter of factly, I just bought one skirt resembling this one on the photo. I will upload the picture when I get a chance to wear it. Just that I won't be wearing a blazer because it's about 35 degree celcious here. Also not those pair of 5 inches high heels since I'm already 5'11"! How sad :(

ImageHost.org

6 ความคิดเห็น:

  1. Oh those heels are gorgeous!

    Happy (late) Valentine's day! :)

    http://kickin-blankets.blogspot.com

    ตอบลบ
  2. impresionante!!!!!!!!!!!fantastic!!!
    :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::http://buscandoenmiarmario.blogspot.com/

    ตอบลบ
  3. looooove her!

    lovelove, M.
    http://marissaexplains.blogspot.com

    ตอบลบ
  4. Thanks ! And all back to you- happy belated V-day ! :)
    She's gorgeous

    ตอบลบ
  5. Her shoes are gorgeous. Daisy Lowe always gets it right.

    ตอบลบ