วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 18 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2553

william.rast.is.the.new.favourite

Something great happened today! I accidentally ran into two of my high school friends on the way back from work. I was like Oh My Gosh! It was such a great surprise. I think last time I met them was when we were at the graduation party in high school which has passed way too long ... 8 years already I suppose! Haha now I feel old. But it was just so amazing how quickly we all felt connected again. After all these years, our friendship hasn't changed a tiny bit. We talked about stuff, what we are doing now, our job, our study and yeah our boyfriends duhhh! Asking about other friends from the German class and how they get along with their lives. In fact, I still run into some of them once in a while. We were standing at the bus stop for a long time and ended up laughing till our jaws hurt. A reunion idea defo should be considered!

I can't believe it's gonna be Friday tomorrow. I have always loved Friday but tomorrow is going to be a bit better. My boss will take a day off and I love going into the office and not seeing my boss sitting there on her desk, ready to assign me another task. Love it! Tomorrow is going to be a great day.

Anyway, here are some of the photos from William Rast Fall 2010 collection. Fresh-off-da-runway! It is without a doubt now that Rast definitely rocked Bryant Park!

ImageHost.org

ImageHost.org

ImageHost.org

ImageHost.org

ImageHost.org

2 ความคิดเห็น:

  1. I love this looks!!!
    besos:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
    http://buscandoenmiarmario.blogspot.com/

    ตอบลบ
  2. I love William rast too...If you want visit my blog

    www.barbielaura.com

    ตอบลบ