วันอาทิตย์ที่ 7 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2553

shop.shop.shop

So another of my friends will get married at the end of the month. To be exact, on the 27th of February at the Sugar beet pub and restaurant. I totally have no clue where it is (heard from some friends that it's like millions miles away from my house) but I have to make it. She's like the second of the batch who will be settled. And this somehow got me thinking ... when it will be my turn?
Snap back to reality! For that, I went shopping for the dress I will wear to the wedding yesterday. Platinum Fashion Mall located right in the centre of Bangkok is a crazy crowded place with tons of people walking around buying clothes and shoes and bags and accessories. There's a wide range of fashion pieces and they are cheap like hell! Doesn't that sound like a friggin' heaven? Oh yes it does!
I bought some stuff but not much. I'm trying to monitor my impulse spending right now and trying to save some money for a trip to approximately three islands with my boyfriend this April. I will upload the pictures soon enough. Adios!
P.S. I think I'm skipping work tomorrow :P

ImageHost.org

ImageHost.org

ImageHost.org

2 ความคิดเห็น: