I have been working on my research paper all day until I got an e-mail from that guy from the National Council saying the delegation requested our good office to arrange a programme for them during the IPU assembly. Also claimed that my boss has already agreed on this proposal. Very interesting. I found that a little too far-fetched. And then the Embassy called and asked if "I" could register them as an observer country or not. This is even more interesting. Sometimes it's really hard to believe that these kind of professional organizations just don't have any clue about how things work around here. Weak sauce, I must say.
Ummm someone is getting serious here haha! I'm taking a day off tomorrow just so I can work on my research. What a tragedy! My boyfriend is complaining already and suggested I should go out and have some fun. I will go have some awesome shopping experience and have some great savour-worthy food this Saturday though. I'm looking forward to it A LOT!




The last photo has the perfect wintery look!
ตอบลบhttp://www.invasionista.com