วันอาทิตย์ที่ 21 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2553

newly.purchased

As promised, here are some of the new stuff I bought on Saturday. To be completely honest, I am falling head over heels for stripes and lace at the moment. So much that I can't stop buying them and getting myself into this kind of 'i-will-never-buy-them-ever-again' situation over and over. Despite of the remorse I secretly feel, I constantly keep purchasing them anyway haha! I know I'm hopeless.

I particularly have a crush on this new pair of shoes too. They are gorgeous. It's just that I'm really not familiar with heels. I'm more like a flats wearer type of girl since they are way more comfy and I don't trip in them too. I bought the pair just so that I can match them with the dress I will wear to my friend's wedding next week. Some investment huh? Even my boyfriend said I would be as tall as him when I wear these ones. My original height (177 cms)+ my heels (5 cms) = 182 cms!!! That's somehow worrying right?

Stripe top
ImageHost.org

White lace long top/dress (I hope it's long enough to cover my buttom)
ImageHost.org

This necklace is such a bargain. Two euros only!!!
ImageHost.org

New black gladiator heels
ImageHost.org

7 ความคิดเห็น: